Many, many super-thanks to David and Kathi Peters at Global Story2 Films for doing such an amazing job, especially given how little they had to work with, and the fact that I refused to come out of my trailer several times because my FIJI Water wasn’t at precisely 46 degrees.
- 4 Things about Western Christianity that Screwed Me Up (But It’s Never too late to Work on It)
- Stretching your mind may lead you to revise what you believe
- B4NP Podcast Episode 13: “On Being a Jewish Biblical Scholar” with Marc Brettler
- My First Big, Can’t-Get-Out-Of-It, “Aha” Moment with the Bible
- “I was always taught the Bible says X, but I just don’t see it”