Pete and Jared discuss how doubt in the life of faith is normal (in fact, unavoidable and inevitable), biblical (you might be surprised how blunt some biblical writers are), and spiritually beneficial (struggling with uncertainty transforms faith in ways nothing else can). You can also check out Pete’s book on the topic, The Sin of Certainty.
- The Expression of Faith is Its Best Defense
- Historical Criticism and the “Inner Impulse towards Truth” in Christian Faith
- A Brief but Deep Thought on Defending the Christian Faith (or not)
- B4NP Podcast Episode 15: “Violence in the Bible and What to Do With It” with Brian Zahnd
- Eugene Peterson and Professor Kirke’s Study