In this week’s episode we talk with our guest Matthew Vines about some of the complexities of biblical interpretation concerning human sexuality. Vines is author of God and the Gay Christian: The Biblical Case in Support of Same-Sex Relationships.
- The Expression of Faith is Its Best Defense
- Historical Criticism and the “Inner Impulse towards Truth” in Christian Faith
- A Brief but Deep Thought on Defending the Christian Faith (or not)
- B4NP Podcast Episode 15: “Violence in the Bible and What to Do With It” with Brian Zahnd
- Eugene Peterson and Professor Kirke’s Study