On this episode of the Bible For Normal People, Pete and Jared talk with theologian Megan DeFranza (actually, Megan educates Pete and Jared) on a topic that affects deeply the lives of many, but that few Christians even know is a topic. And Megan might surprise you about what the Bible and church history have to say about it.
- BFNP Podcast Episode 21: “Resurrection in the Hebrew Bible” with Jon D. Levenson
- Honoring Tradition by Reshaping It: Our Sacred Responsibility
- B4NP Podcast Episode 20: “Reading the Bible as an Experience & Relationship” with Diana Butler Bass
- Zacchaeus: A Story of How to Get Saved—Every Day
- B4NP Podcast Episode 19: “The Bible and Intersex Believers” with Megan DeFranza