Today’s guests are Jared and me. Mainly because we’ve already run out of interesting people to talk to. But seriously, “How can we teach the Bible to our children?” is a question that keeps coming up, and so, as parents in various stages of life, we thought we’d dip our toes into the water. I’m sure this won’t be the last time we discuss this on B4NP, especially given the changing landscape of western Christianity.
- BFNP Podcast Episode 21: “Resurrection in the Hebrew Bible” with Jon D. Levenson
- Honoring Tradition by Reshaping It: Our Sacred Responsibility
- B4NP Podcast Episode 20: “Reading the Bible as an Experience & Relationship” with Diana Butler Bass
- Zacchaeus: A Story of How to Get Saved—Every Day
- B4NP Podcast Episode 19: “The Bible and Intersex Believers” with Megan DeFranza