Today’s guests are Jared and me. Mainly because we’ve already run out of interesting people to talk to. But seriously, “How can we teach the Bible to our children?” is a question that keeps coming up, and so, as parents in various stages of life, we thought we’d dip our toes into the water. I’m sure this won’t be the last time we discuss this on B4NP, especially given the changing landscape of western Christianity.
- I Wonder if Greg Gianforte Knows that Montana is not a “Biblical Concept” (or, fun with politicians quoting the Bible)
- A Quick Note on What Suffering Does
- Why Rituals Are Really Really Important for Your Faith
- Was There a “Fall” or Did Augustine Really Screw Everything Up?
- B4NP Podcast Episode 10: “The Israelites Believed in Many Gods” with Pete