Today’s guests are Jared and me. Mainly because we’ve already run out of interesting people to talk to. But seriously, “How can we teach the Bible to our children?” is a question that keeps coming up, and so, as parents in various stages of life, we thought we’d dip our toes into the water. I’m sure this won’t be the last time we discuss this on B4NP, especially given the changing landscape of western Christianity.
- The Expression of Faith is Its Best Defense
- Historical Criticism and the “Inner Impulse towards Truth” in Christian Faith
- A Brief but Deep Thought on Defending the Christian Faith (or not)
- B4NP Podcast Episode 15: “Violence in the Bible and What to Do With It” with Brian Zahnd
- Eugene Peterson and Professor Kirke’s Study