This week’s guest is New Testament scholar Daniel Kirk. Our discussion is all about Jesus as human and why we shouldn’t skip over that part too quickly for the life of faith.
- I Wonder if Greg Gianforte Knows that Montana is not a “Biblical Concept” (or, fun with politicians quoting the Bible)
- A Quick Note on What Suffering Does
- Why Rituals Are Really Really Important for Your Faith
- Was There a “Fall” or Did Augustine Really Screw Everything Up?
- B4NP Podcast Episode 10: “The Israelites Believed in Many Gods” with Pete